Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Exciting features, and a new facebook home!

So, let me paint you a little picture. Yesterday, I come home from class about 10:30 pm. I'm tired, and hungry, and pop my little booty (okay maybe not-so-little, but just go with me, here, would ya?) on the couch, and relax with The Husband. Before going to bed, I open the laptop to check my e-mail, and I'm greeted by a bunch of really great, new comments on the blog, along with this great tidbit of information: The S'more's Cupcakes entry from this here little blog was featured on Betty Crocker's facebook page! Incredible, isn't it? I was, and am, SO excited about it! I even called my Mom, at 11:00 pm, which is 1:00 am her time!

Since, we've got some great new faces around here, I thought it would be a good time to add another home-base for this here little blog, to give you guys a place to share your ideas, recipe requests, and photos of the food YOU make. So, we have a new home on facebook, and you can join by clicking "like" in the box on the right of the blog. Now, I've been having some facebook technical difficulties this morning, so if you have already clicked like earlier this morning (like before 10:45 am MST, which is 12:45 pm Eastern Time), please click it again, now that the correct page info is working!

Thanks again for all the great comments, follows, and page views! This is very exciting for me, and I can't wait to see all of your insights on the facebook page! Later today, I will post the requested recipe for my Chicken 'n Dumplins, along with a nice little note!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog from the link on the Betty Crocker Facebook page. I'm so glad I did! I can't wait to try the S'mores Cupcakes and so many of the other recipes you've written about!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found your blog from Betty Crocker's FB page and I'm so happy I did, I just love this blog and I'm starting one of my own so I can share my love for cooking with all my friends and family, thanks so much for the great recipe, I'm making the S'more cupcakes tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete